License Renewal Support Centers provide assistance to educators who:
- Are not employed by public school districts, or
- Hold a Wisconsin Initial Educator license and live out-of-state.
Services provided by the License Renewal Support Centers may include:
- Identification and training of mentors.
- Facilitation of ongoing orientation and support seminars based on the Wisconsin Educator Standards for initial educators.
- Assistance in creation of a professional development plan (PDP).
- Managing the process development plan (PDP) review process.
- Training (with DPI assistance) cohorts of professional educators in the teaching, administrator, and pupil services categories to serve on PDP teams.
License Renewal Support Centers